Although I’ve never really been a New Year’s Resolution type of chick, I now recognize the value of setting and achieving goals. I believe it’s important to set goals and achieve certain milestones, if only to see how much you’ve accomplished in a specific time frame.
So here are 10 blogging goals for 2015:
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Post twice a week.
- Be consistent.
- Continue to learn more about photography (camera and software) and post my experiments.
- Participate in more photo challenges. I hope that Blogging U. does Photography 101 challenge again or even a Photography 201.
- Grow my followers by 10%.
- Create a new weekly feature.
- Spend an hour each week reading (and/or viewing) and commenting on other blogs that I’m following.
- Include guest bloggers. (If anyone is interested, drop me a line.)
- Take a photo tour of neighborhoods and post the photos.