I just wanted to display a few photos that I took throughout week one of Photography 101 that didn’t make it to the daily posts for the themes.
- Backyard bliss: I love just sitting on my patio and looking at the trees in my backyard.
- Glowing pumpkins: This was a surprise. This picture turned out pretty spooky without the flash. My daughter loved it.
- Baseball field: Another representation of solitude and the use of thirds. This was taken at a community park. My boyfriend was a willing subject on the chilly and windy afternoon.
- Street scene: An intersection on Capitol Hill.
- Water fountain: my first experiment with the settings on my camera. I was able to capture the water flowing in the water fountain.